As a team we want to provide a DOJO experience to accelerate the learning…
As a team we want to provide a DOJO experience to accelerate the learning and adoption of technical practices (to help people do their work in a new way)
What are the goals of the Dojo?
Approaches: 2 day nano-sprints?
Duration of Dojo: 1 month
Skills Needed of Senseis
Sustainability and Commitment to Dojo (this isn’t Powerpoint)
Who are the Dojo Senseis? Guest Senseis? We need deeply skilled practitioners
Measures of Success?
1) Build a Quadrant-based dashboard
2) Jenkins Build Pipeline
3) Start automating deployments NOW
4) Virtualization and test environments
5) In memory testing
6) Pre-comment test suites
7) Exploratory Testing
8) Mocking Behavior
9) Fakes for Speed
10) Code to abstractions not concretions
11) Expressing Acceptance Criteria in Cucumber
12) Gherkin Best Practices
13) Gherkin Lab