protein structure and function
A Coggle Diagram about Biological Functions of Proteins:-, Four level structures of protein:-, Conjugated Proteins:-, :pen:Proteins: are polymers of amino acids linked from carboxyl group to amino group, by covalent peptide bonds. and Hemoproteins
• Proteins contain heme group as a tightly bound prosthetic group.
• The heme gp are present in:
Hemoglobin- Myoglobin- Cytochrome- Catalase.
• Protein with chromic colored gp.
• As in chlorophyll and hemoglobin.
• Protein contain flavin.
• Flavin is an essential substance for the activity of oxidoreductases.