Tripartite Guidelines on the
Employment and Re-employment of Older Employees
A Coggle Diagram about Benefits to Re-Employ Older Workers
, Legislations of Re-Employment
, Re-employment Practices
- On 8 April 2016, It was announced that the re-employment age would be raised from 65 to 67 years old with effect from 1 July 2017. The new re-employment age will apply to eligible employees who turn 65 on or after 1 July 2017.
- Allows older workers to bring more value to Singapore’s workforce while offering more flexibility to employers.
- Allows employees to work out a mutually beneficial arrangement such that they can continue to work.
- Plan and Prepare Employees for Re-Employment
- Re-employment Contract
- Recognising the contributions of Re-Employed
- Re-Employment Wages and Benefits
, Definition of WorkPro
, Importance of WorkPro
, Eligible criteria for WorkPro
- Includes: societies and non-profit organisations
- Does not include: public organisations
, Work Pro Grants
- Age Management Grant
- Work-Life Grant
- Developmental Grant
- Job Redesign Grant
- Inclusive Growth Programme (IGP)
- Capability Development Grant (CDG)