The Universe-Everything there is (Our Solar System-The sun and every thing…
-Everything there is
The Big Bang theory
-13 bya the universe started from a single point.
Cosmic Background Radiation
- When all of the energy in the universe was pure.
Red Shift-When galaxies are moving away at extreme speeds.
Our Solar System
-The sun and every thing that orbits it.
-The belief that the sun is in the middle of every thing and every thing orbits it.
- He thought that it would be to perfect for everything to follow the earth so he followed the plants and figured they all rotated the sun.
- He supported the heliocentric idea because he used math to find out how the planets orbit.
- The first astronomer to use a telescope and look into pace to truly find out how the earth and planets move.
- An astronomer that answered questions others had about the heliocentric model.
-Big planets made of cold gasses and are the 7th and 8th planets in line.
-Made of hydrogen and oxygen and provides life and heat for everything on earth.
-Big planets mode of solid gas and are the biggest planets in our solar system.
- The biggest planet of our solar system.
- The 2nd largest planet and has long rings of many moons and rocks.
Geo Centric Model
- The earth is in the center of everything.
-He was one of the earlier astronomers and he wondered where humans fit in on our universe.
- Rocky planets and have the potential to hold life.
-The closest sun to the sun.
- A planet with green gas as an atmosphere and the hottest of all the planets.
-The fourth planet from out sun and Is the most habitable for humans other than earth.
-The planet that humans live on and has the capability to hold humans for billions of years if we take care of it.
-Earths only natural satellite.
Life of stars
-Stars go through cycles of life and death
-The cloud of gas that creates the stars.
r-A star that is bigger than the average star.
-When a massive star dies and makes a giant explosion.
-A possibility this will come from a dead massive star.
Super Red Giant
-when a massive star has run out of H and HE.
-When a massive star collapses on its self.
Low Mass Stars
-The smallest of the stars and can live to nearly a billion years.
- A star that has ran out of oxygen and hydrogen.
-When a low mass star runs out of H and HE.
-When a low mass star dies it covers its core in gas.