The Survival Syllabus (Methodological approach 4th (The assessments (Oral…
The Survival Syllabus
The survival syllabus
- Greeting and being polite
- Buying and bargaining
- Reading signs
- Getting to places
- Finding acvomodation
- Ordering food
- Talking about yourself and talking to children
- Controlling and learning language
- Students have improve their communicative competence as well as their command of vocabulary.
- Students gain a wider communicative competence with a functional syllabus rather than with a topic based syllabus.
- Being more restrictive in the selection of structure and vocabulary.
- Objectives of this paper have been positively accomplished.
- Teaching a foreign language must be always consider as dynamic process.