Alaine's Personality & Character (I'd describe myself as...…
Alaine's Personality & Character
I'm glad I'm not ...
- I'm [a realist] with an intention to be more positive than negative. I want to handle things in a positive way.
- I'm not prideful. Learning a language is
I'm not afraid to make mistakes.
- I do care and think about other people, especially about my friends and family
Some people think I am...
, especially in the workplace.
and just another blonde woman -
people think I'm
I can play the
'helpless blonde woman'
At times I can
I'd describe myself as...
- a problem solver
a little clumsy
sometimes - I might
someone by accident
I wish I was...
because sometimes being "too decisive" and "assertive" as a woman is hard.
a faster learner
- so I could learn English quicker.
I wish I was less
- I should study more for IELTS but I [put things off]. to put smth off: to delay-to postpone
about people and situations. "Why are you being so nice to me? - What do you want?"