What Is Human Resource Management? image (How can HR keep talent?
What Is Human Resource Management?
How can HR keep talent?
- Building the good compensation and benefit package which is more attractive than other employers.
- Facilitae the good work place for employees: safety, security, friendliness, convenience
- Review performannce, have promotions and salary increasing once or twice a year
- Build the reward scheme for high performance employees and seniority employees.
1.If you were an HR manager, what kind of training would you offer to employees?
As an HR manager, I suggest 4 kind of training the company need to offer to employees
- Time management Skill
- Teamwork skill
- Leadership (for middle management level)
- Besides, some training courses improving professional skills
2.Would you want to work in human resources? Why or why not?
Yes, I'd love to.
HR is interesting field. It is related to Human.In order to do good job in HR filed, besides professional skills, it is required some other skills and in-depth understanding about Human psychology.
So It helps us have the bigger view about Human, and the relationship.
I have pursued it for 4 years and I decide to follow out this job.
3.Based on the video, what are the top 3 skills that an HR manager needs? Explain your answer.
Recruiting is a huge part of making great teams. That helps company find the right people for the job,
and making sure that the people match the company’s purpose
- Having the ability of giving advice to people managers on Human resource management
Give advice to people managers in improving staff performance and suggest some training to optimize the staff potential.
- Monitor and look after the benefit and safety needs of employees.
That is very important, they make sure people get paid fairly. That facilitates the employees work effectively. They will have high commitment with company.
HRM are attracting, retaining people, and assessing performance. develop the career path for employees.
HRM is an art in select new employees and using the current HR
. HRM is an important responsbility of management.
It is exploiting and using the Human Resource of company reasonably and effectively
What are the top 3 skills that an HR manager needs?