Intersitial nephritis (Chronic interstitial nephritis
- the space in the kidney between tubules and the vessels.
- The cellular elements constitute fibroblast, dendritic cells, macrophages.
- Interstitium is very important for the structural and the functional integrity of the kidney (oxygen dyfusion, fluid and electrolyte balance)
Acute renal injury
- PRE-RENAL --> Hypovolemia
- RENAL--> Acute interstitial nephritis, Acute tubular necrosis, Glomerulonephritis, Vasculitis
- POST- RENAL --> obstruction