Lectuer 4 +6
A Coggle Diagram about Lecture 4 page 6
- Allocates resources?
- Resolves conflicts in requirement priorities
- Ensures that RE and Architects have resources, tools, training and knowledge to work on requirement activities
, 4.Defines business requirements and product vision.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop requirements
- Ensures requirements align with product vision
- Transform user requirements to software requirements specification
- Review software requirements specifications to ensure that they can be transformed into design
) and Lecture 6
- What are Requirement Models? Why do engineers need to create Requirement Models?
, Describe each item in technique 4W + H: what it is
and what its models are.
- Requirements analysis is an iterative process.
- Software Engineers are responsible to analyze all requirements and collaborate with stakeholders to prioritize their needs (True/False)
- What is Requirement Analysis?
- Describe Requirement Analysis Process.