HOW Facilitator Certification Process
A Coggle Diagram about
- 4 mini presentations (2 hours or so) in the community with a minimum of 15 people in the audience.
- Knowing booklet: what's in it
- Getting supervision for ways you are using it on one-on-one basis. Select some for specific ones for evaluation. Identify who you are working with -- the goals you have for them and have that evaluated by a full-facilitator.
- Participate in the planning of a weekend. In the worskshop, Going from a participant observer where you are modeling your work to keep the group going. Taking on presentation roles (like Guidelines) and Facilitation of work -- like FAM or FLOW
- FIT has time with full Facilitator to discuss their application of the basic WHB tools their their lives / growth / development and also any areas in which they feel stuck and have more work to do, etc., also get further clarity re: tools.