Case 4 Mind Map - Svetlana 35 y/o
A Coggle Diagram about Learning Issues
- Review the key structure and function of blood vessels in Svetlana.
- Explore the uterine, ovarian and monthly cycle in regards to Svetlana (duration, phases, aim, etc.)
- Describe the HPG axis in regards to Svetlana (a female) and her hormones as well as the important cells involved.
- Describe the anatomy and physiology of Svetlana's reproductive system.
- Explore the structure and function of Svetlana's cardiovascular system
- Describe the physiology of Svetlana's circulation.
- Describe the process of oogenesis occurring in Svetlana
- Explore the relationship between blood flow, pressure and resistance in Svetlana.
- Explore the intrinsic and extrinsic signals related to blood pressure changes in Svetlana.
- Describe the effects of exercise on Svetlana's blood pressure.
- Identify the cultural taboos regarding female menstruation.
- Identify different methods of catching menstrual flow.
, Issues with cycle #
, On the pill
, Obesity #
, Polycystic ovaries
, Maternal age
and Stress - busy schedule
), Unfamiliar Terms/Glossary
, Further Questions
- Is she trying to get pregnant?
- What defines an irregular menstrual cycle?
- What is her age and the age of her husband? #
- What are her main concerns?
), Monthly cycles: #
, Trigger 1: (Presenting complaint)
, Trigger 3
(Blood pressure: 135/105 mmHg
and Pulse rate: 65 bpm
) and Trigger 2
(Has never has issues with reproductive health
and Struggling to balance diet and exercise