Child Development (Theories (Vygotsky (Culture is an important role in…
, Physical Development
, Social/Emotional Development
, Cognitive Development
, Language Development
, Motor Development
), CHILD DEVELOPMENT
- I am interested in this topic because I find the development of the brain in our early years fascinating.
- I would tell them that the first few years of our life are very critical for developing skills necessary for our entire lives.
3.I first became interested in this topic when I was able to take a college course on child development.
- I have always been interested in music. I like listening to different genres. Some genres help me relax or sleep.
- I would ask them which genre is their favorite and which is their least favorite.
- I first became interested in this project when I started listening to music in different languages other than English. I really appreciated the music more.
- I am interested in this topic because I find the different kinds of food and what they contain intriguing. I would like to know how familiar people are with the different kinds of food they eat and how they affect their body
- I would first ask them what healthy food is to them. I would tell them about the recommended daily intake of that substance.
- I became interested in this topic when I began reading food labels and discovering how much sugar, carbs, sodium, protein, and calories were in the food I was eating.