A Coggle Diagram about Causes of Employee Grievances:
, Grievance Handling Process:
, Difference between Complain & Grievances:red_flag:
A grievance is any discontent or feeling of unfairness/being victimised in the workplace, it should be pertaining to work. A grievance is more deep-seated than a complaint. Complaints are expressions of grievances, but a grievance is deep-rooted such that the employee takes appropriate remedial action to seek satisfaction.
, What is grievances handling ?
The process for resolving union-management conflicts over interpretation or violation of a collective bargaining agreement.
and Importance of Grievance Handling:
- Grievance procedures keep a check on arbitrary actions.
- Means of expressing the dissatisfaction.
- Help in upward communication.
- People’s problems are considered while formulating major plans.
- Builds harmonious industrial relations and reduce industrial conflicts.
- Win the trust and confidence of the employees