How do we effectively change the perception of Kickstarts throughout the company?
A Coggle Diagram about
- Identify the perception
- Allow teams to "own" the success of the Kickstarts
, Clarify the brand!!!
(What is the ACTUAL brand?
and What is the IDEAL brand?
- Bring it back to their role
- Once perception is identified, understand whether it's substantive, or simply a "people problem"
- Follow up - send updates on success
- Examine the reality
- Understand your customers
- Get your people on board
- Make a splash and be bold
- Look to the future and be proactive
and Ask Clate to talk about the new Kickstart in his CEO talks or in a company meeting