A Coggle Diagram about WORK AND POWER
), GPE & KE
), TYPES OF ENERGY
- Electrical energy - whenever a current flows
- Light energy - from a light source
- Sound energy - from anything noisy
- Kinetic energy - anything thats moving
- Nuclear energy - released from nuclear
- Thermal energy - flows from hot objects to colder ones
- GPE - possessed by anything which can fall
- Elastic potential energy - possessed by springs, elastic, rubber bands etc.
- Chemical energy - possessed by food, fuels, batteries etc
), CONSERVATION OF ENERGY
(Useful devices convert energy from one form to another. In doing so, some of the input energy is wasted, often as heat. The less energy that is wasted, the more efficient the device is. However no device is 100% efficient. We call it wasted energy because we cant to anything useful with it.