A Coggle Diagram about
Pricing pages should influence user decisions
Personas are descriptions of users within our target audience.
UCD User-Centered Design
- Identify primary feature to build based on personas
- Understand why the personas need this feature
- Research how other people have solved this problem
- Sketch and/or wire-frame our ideas
- Low fidelity sketches are great for exploring UI
- Wireframes are good for validating effectiveness desing.
- Put good copy in your wireframe
- Tools: Omnigraffle, Sketch, Balsamique
- Test our designs with users in our target audience
- The five second usability test.There simple questions.
- What does this feature do?
- What do you like about it?
- What don't you like about it?
- Things to keep in mind when testing
- remember that you are testing the feature, not the user.
- Always remain neutral : listen and watch
- Do not jump in and help participants, and don't lead them
- Take good notes - capture what the do and say
- Test between five and seven users at a time
UX User Experience
- Experience Mapping
- Persona Creation
- Scenario Mapping
- Prototyping and User Testing
UI User Interface Design
- Interaction Design
- Usability Design
- Visual Design
- Icon Design
- Color and Type
- Helps us organize our pages and create ou navigation
- Helps users undestant where they are and where the go
Home page Design
The big band theory of web design is the idea that the first few seconds you spend on the website are critical.
A visitor must be abble to quickly answer these questions :
- What is this?
- What do they have here?
- What can I do here?
- Why should I be here?
- Where do I start?
- Keep your design constant across platform
- Mobile = web app
- Continuous content from any device . An article read on the phone appear as read read in the website
- understand user goal .Who+When+what+where = context
- Utilize hardware of the device for better experience. Photo.
- Three recognize Icon global. Home, magnifier and Print (put the label asap)
- benefit of good icon . 44px by 44px. Easy the user to touch and fast to recognize at a glance
- Keep in mind creating icon
- not too much detail. Keep clear and simple
- blinkist use simple icon with text.