Research paper ( Depressions)
A Coggle Diagram about research
- How does society play a active role in the increasing rates of suicides?
- Have you ever been depressed or have a friend that has been depressed?
- What will you do if you think that you're depressed?
- Do you think that the rates of depression has increase in the past century?
- Should the society treat the people with depression differently?
- Do you think depression is normal in this era?
- Is depression considered as an illness or disability?
- What comes to your mind when you hear the word depression?
- do you believe there are different perspective on 'depression ' among western and asian culture?
- What do you think is the most likely cause of a depression?
(Lost of appetite (weight loss)
, Abuse of alcohol and drugs
, Trauma (Abuse)
(To spread awareness on depression as a norm in opposed to a problem that should be ignored
, To spread awareness on the adverse effect of depression on society
and To investigate the attitude, opinion and awareness towards depression among students in Taylor's Lakeside
) and References