Toxic Turnaround (Companies use lines to try and put customers at ease and…
(Companies use lines to try and put customers at ease and assure them the products they are being sold are safe to use. (2)
, Chemists’ have the greatest knowledge of the effect these supposedly “toxic chemicals” in products have on humans.
, There is no federal funding available to the FDA to focus on cosmetics because cosmetics and personal care products are the "safest" products the FDA regulates
, Bruce Ames, PhD, teaches at the University of California. He counters claims of cosmetics and care products increasing health risks with evidence of poor diets being the main cause of health related issues. (2)
, People can purchase organic products in an attempt to avoid harmful toxins.
, Boston is a diverse city, with people coming from all sorts of backgrounds.
, (1) http://chemicalspolicy.org/home.php (+)
(2) Malkan, Stacy “Not Just a Pretty Face” Chapter 8 ()
(3) http://www.everydayhealth.com/common-skin-rashes (+)
(4) Malkan, Stacy “Not Just a Pretty Face” Chapter 3 ()
(5) Malkan, Stacy “Not Just a Pretty Face” Chapter 9 (*)
(6) http://www.intelligentnutrients.com/ (+)
(7) http://www.avalonorganics.com/ (+)plus sign = reliable source
asterisk = somewhat reliable source
minus sign = unreliable source