A Coggle Diagram about 10 Cool Facts
(They slope is at a 30 degree angle
, They Grotto was used as a way in and out of the pyramid
, They made apartments for people to stay in
, They had a empty pit called the bottomless abyss
, 20 years to build
, they had blocking stones that weighed 1500lbs
, They used 2,300,000 blocks
, The casket thing was empty
, they made vents
and ceiling is 28ft high
), 7 words or less
- The sphinx guards the great pyramid
, 3.King Tut's tomb is in the valley of kings
, 1.The sphinx and stonehenge are both megaliths
- Egyptians believed dead people needed stuff
- King tut is the most known pharaohs
), 5 things about the game
, 5 things about RamsesII
, Steve Martin King Tut
and Historically Correct
) and Objectives
- The Great Sphinx and Stonehenge are similar due to both being megaliths and it is one of the largest stone sculptures in the world.
- The Great Sphinx guards the Great Pyramid and is a human head on a lion's body.
- King Tut's tomb is in the Valley of the Kings near Luxor, Egypt. This was where the Pharaohs and powerful nobles were buried for around 500 years during the history of Ancient Egypt.
- Egyptians believed the dead enjoyed such materials in the afterlife such as King Tut's tomb actually having board games in it.
- While King Tut is the most well known of the Pharaohs, Ramses II was the greatest pharaoh of ancient Egypt.