Eucaryotic and Procaryotic Cells
A Coggle Diagram about Cell membrane
- This acts as a boundary of the CYTOPLASM and SEPARATES the cell's contents from the EXTERNAL ENVIRONMENTS
- It is partially PERMEABLE, and only allows CERTAIN SIZED molecules to enter.
- It is comprised of PHOSPHOLIPIDS which from the BASIS of the membrane, which can FORM a PHOSPHOLIPID BILAYER.
- Carrier proteins are also within the membrane, for active transport and facilitated diffusion
- The nucleus contains dense structure called the nucleolus
- The largest organelle within the cell
- The nucleus contains = genetic information = which are coiled up = into chromosomes
and Nuclear pores allow small molecules such as MRNA to move out of nucleus into the cytoplasm
- The mitochondria are DOUBLE MEMBRANE BOUND ORGANELLES.
- CELLS that are MORE active = contains more mitochondria
) and Endoplasmic recticuulum