: ( (its the oldest of the 7 wonders, it took 2.3 million blocks to make…
( (its the oldest of the 7 wonders
, it took 2.3 million blocks to make them
, they were built fo Khufu
, there are 3 chambers
, it hs a bottomless pit
, the pyramids had a swivel door
, There has been no writing or hieroglyphics found inside the Great Pyramid of Giza.
, This pyramid is the only one to have been built with concave sides. This means that all four side curve in slightly.
, If we tried to build an exact replica of this pyramid it would not be possible. We do not have the precise technology that the ancient Egyptians had that was necessary to build this pyramid.
, There were three burial chambers inside. One of the chambers was built into the bedrock underground. The queen’s chamber was higher and the king’s chamber was the highest. Khufu didn’t intend to use the queen’s chamber for any of his wives. It is thought that he intended to use it for a statue of himself.
), ramsses the 2nd was the best pharaohs
, they are bolth megaliths
, he guards the phoraohs
- While King Tut is the most well known of the Pharaohs, Ramses II was the greatest pharaoh of ancient Egypt.
- The Great Sphinx and Stonehenge are similar due to both being megaliths and it is one of the largest stone sculptures in the world.
, better pharohs where buried in the valley
, they thought they would get board afterlife
- The Great Sphinx guards the Great Pyramid and is a human head on a lion's body.
- King Tut's tomb is in the Valley of the Kings near Luxor, Egypt. This was where the Pharaohs and powerful nobles were buried for around 500 years during the history of Ancient Egypt.
- Egyptians believed the dead enjoyed such materials in the afterlife such as King Tut's tomb actually having board games in it.