Ancient Egypt by Azusa:red_flag:
A Coggle Diagram about Mummy
(It is the ancient Egyptian corpses that have been preserved for thousands of years because they have been specially treated.
(3100 B.C. - 30 B.C.
(More than 5 million (peak period)
), Political system
(the autocratic monarchy
6.The middle period of the second 6 (17 - 15 dynasties, about 1786 BC - 1567)
- Dynasty (stone and period, about 4500 BC - 3100 BC)
- early Dynasty period (2 - 1 dynasties, about 3100 BC - 2686)
- ancient kingdoms period (6 - 3 dynasties, about 2686 BC, 2181, also known as the Pyramid period)
- first intermediate period (10 - 7 dynasties, about 2181 BC - 2040)
- Middle Kingdom period (14 - 11 dynasties, about 2040 BC, 1786)
8.The middle period of the third 8 (25 - 21 dynasties, about 1085 BC - 664 BC)
- New Kingdom period (20 - 18 dynasties, about 1567 BC - 1085)
10 .the rule of the Greeks and Romans (332 BC - 642 AD)
- after the dynasty period (31 - 26 dynasties, about 664 BC - 332 years)
(Pyramid, Sphinx, Obelisk
(Middle and lower reaches of the Nile River in northeastern Africa
(Greatly influenced the creation of the hieroglyphs on the later Phoenician alphabet, and the Greek alphabet was created in the Phoenician alphabet on the basis of. In addition, Pyramid, Alexander lighthouse, such as the construction of the temple of Amun and superb construction techniques and mathematical knowledge, in geometry, the calendar also has a great achievement.
), Important city
(Memphis(the first capital of Egypt)---Saqqara ,Thebes, Sheila Campo Lee and Gadamer
), WEST: Death
(Egyption believe people can live after life if their bodies are still in the world. So they made mimi to save their body. But mimi will decade anyway, they made sculpture for people, the more royalty they have , the longer their sculpture will last.
) and Royalty